Chief physician at HELIOS Hospital Erfurt Prof. Dr. Harald Lapp
Specialist fields (in extracts)
- Interventional treatment of coronary heart disease: PCI, Stent,DES, Rotablation
- Interventional treatment of valvular heart disease and septal defects
- Cardiac rhythm management: Diagnsotics, Pacemaker, ICD, high frequency ablation of arrhythmias including pulmonary vein isolation for atrial fibrillation
- Heart failure: medical treatment and cardiac resynchronisation
- Noninvasive cardiac imaging: Echocardiography, cardiac MRI, cardiac CT
- Pulmonary hypertension: Specific diagnsotics and treatments
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Curriculum vitae (in extracts)
|1979-1985||Medical school: Philips University Marburg, Germany and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA|
|1991||Subspecialization: Sports Medicine|
|1997||Specialization: Internal Medicine|
|1998||Specialization: Cardiology, Heart Center Wuppertal|
|2001||Subspecialization: Intensive Care Medicine|
|2005||Chief in Cardiology and Intensive Care Medicine, HELIOS Hospital Erfurt|
|2007||Subspecialization: Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging|
|2009||Apl. Professor: University of Witten/Herdecke|
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
please find attached our brochures in Arabic, Russian and English.
The HELIOS hospital Hohenstuecken was founded in 2000 as a model project of the German Government....
Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Stephan W. Tohtz is the new head of the Clinic for Orthopedics and Trauma...